CureZone   Log On   Join
My hair is falling out...help me.

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
kmiller4 Views: 4,497
Published: 8 years ago

My hair is falling out...help me.

I am 35years old. I have 2 kids (ages 10 and 8) who have Autism, Celiac Disease and Tourettes, OCD's. I have Celiac and we maintain a strict diet. I am currently staying home and homeschooling the kids. Things are stressful but always have been. I am healthy. I am on no medications. We are (and have been for 7 years)wheat/gluten free, dairy free and egg free and very little artificial or preservatives free. We just tried a Vegan diet for a year but that is when my hair loss got really bad. We are now back on a healthy Diet of a well rounded, mostly organic home cooked meal. We take many supplements and have been doing biomedical with the kids for 7 years now. My thyroid is fine. My monthly cycle is every 29 days. I am at a good weight (125lbs) and exercise often (swim 3x/week and jog 2x/week). Hair loss began prior to swimming.

My hair loss is mostly at the sides of my head. Really bad when I comb it no matter how gentle I am. I am assuming it is bad in the shower as well. I take daily: NuHair Regrowth System, Selenium, Fish Oil, Magnesium, 5HTP, Iron, MultiB, SeriPhos (just started),Biotin, Vitamin C, Calcium (starting again). I also use Argon Hair loss Shampoo (just started), phytocayne hair serum, phytocane leave in conditioner. I have new growth but still losing hair. I know I need to be patient but am I on to something? How long does it take to even our hair loss to have a noticible change? I am waiting for my new order of "cleaning agents" to come in the mail. (I live on a remote island in Alaska). Something I can do in the meantime?

The one thing was...I had some leftover Artemisia and Clove and some Olive Leaf. I started taking that and my husband came home form being out of town for 1 week and he kept staring at me. He said he hadn't seen my circles under my eyes totally disappear before. That is a sign of yeast/parasite, etc., right?

Then I started thinking about the Autism recovery with my kids. Then I thought about yeast, parasites and stuff. Can this be Candida? I did the spit in a glass test. And got a positive. I can either feel myself losing hair or my scalp is itching(just a annoying little zing) or both.

Has anyone found that Candida and/or parasite, etc. cleaning stopped hair loss? Any advice? What more should I be doing? Does it just take time? How much time to notice a different once you really start taking all vitamins, etc.? Are there certain dosages of certain vitamins that works better? Any help or information would be welcomed please!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

8.375 sec, (2)