CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure your candida and STD problems in one week

thelaughingdogs Views: 5,565
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,012

Re: Cure your candida and STD problems in one week

Natway I am wondering what the effects are of "just remember to try to eat enough to at least reach their recommended minimum calories" Meaning does your body react differently to eating the fruit if it's way less than your calories than if your meeting the calories that you specified?

Also I tried this for the last couple days and the excess Sugar from the fruit is causing me inflammation :(. I am not knocking your suggestion, it's just how my body reacts. I am sure this works for some people, just like being a vegan does for some and others Paleo. It's just about finding the right fit for each individual. What works for me might not work for you and vise versa. I am now going to switch to heavy veggies and a little fruit but cut down on the fat and animal proteins and dairy and see how I do on that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)