CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
sd2345 Views: 5,315
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,551

Re: Liver flukes

He will not stop posting, he should be banned. Any moderator who see's the constant harassment of the members of the forum should see it as non-supportive and ban this person.

What we need is a new moderator who understands the rules of support, the seriousness of the issue at hand, and is able to remove themselves from personal opinions relating to their own cleansing issues - at the same time be open to new ideas, while keeping peace among members.

It seems the only time this forum has issues is from those making fun or saying that parasites do not really exist or the problem is exaggerated.

Any volunteers? I would myself, but my time is limited. All that is needed is a group to write to the Webmaster and point out what is taking place here. I'm sure he understands the seriousness of the issue and that constant bantering is not supportive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)