CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

Skex Views: 4,778
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,039

Re: Liver flukes

You seem like a mean-spirited troll under the guise of wanting to be 'informative'.

The people in this forum are suffering and are doing their best to figure out something that works for them.

You pop up from under the bridge just to encourage them to stop trying and go get tests that are notorious for false negative results.

When people try to explain this to you, you ignore them or keep quoting the CDC, as though it is an all-knowing fountain of omnipotent knowledge on all things health related and 100% trustworthy in every regard.

If you really believe there is a slim to nothing chance the OP has flukes, then what do you care if they try some natural remedies?

Many people here have already been to doctors and have received nothing helpful. That is WHY they are resorting to natural methods. I am one of those people.

I have seen your other posts around this website, and I do not buy your claims that you just want people to get real help and not worry. Based on everything it is obvious that you are just a troll and trying to demoralize people who are trying out different things in an effort ti help themselves.

Just think you ought to know that your mean spirited motives are obvious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)