CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Lower Back Inflammation + nine anxiety attacks a day

thelaughingdogs Views: 1,479
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,490

Re: Severe Lower Back Inflammation + nine anxiety attacks a day

With the Relora I am not sure how it would effect other people. I had originally took it a year ago to lower my high cortisol levels. High cortisol also comes with anxiety. Anyway it worked so well. Then I was starting to dip into fatigue after I got my long time high cortisol down. At the same time I was doing detoxes which take tons of energy. I quit taking relora at that point because it seems to be taking my cortisol too low. Fast forward 6 months and I was doing so much beter after each detox. I was then still struggling with trying to still figure out how to turn of the flight and fight response of my body. I was feeling way more normal but any stress would send my body back into insomnia and anxiety. I started again on the Relora after reading reviews of people saying it keeps them calm. Much too my surprise it level out my cortisol. Plus it depends on how much you take. It has been a wonderful tool to progress my body out of the flight or fight response I was stuck in for years.

I also take Trazodone to sleep. I haven't noticed getting anxiety from it but different people are effected in different ways by chemicals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)