CureZone   Log On   Join
worrying

Views: 1,610
Published: 17 years ago

worrying

Is there a more horrible word in the English dictionary than worry?NO!I think that every person who writes and reads these messasges has the same problem. They are compulsive worriers.Has anyone out there who has been a compulsive worrier and found a way to prevent it please come forward and tell us all how this was done.Every problem that I have read on this board is the direct result of worrying. God I hate that word. It kills, it ruins lifes,I hate worrying.All my problems would be gone if there was no worrying.When children are first introduced to education they should be trained the art of patience, calmness,peacefulness.It makes no sence that we place such a high value on education but don't teach the children the importance of being relaxed enough to enjoy it once they have been exposed to it.I don't care how sick you are now if you could stop worrying your body would cleanse itself.It is unbeliveable what happens to the mind when it continues to worry.Learning not to worry should be one of the primary goals of our education system.Can learning not to worry be posssible for people who are in their forties and fifties? Or is it a case of you can't teach and old dog new tricks?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)