CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida

Chitta Views: 1,016
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,035,238

Re: Candida

I had candidiasis for a long time myself and I can reaffirm that it is far from pleasant. I had a doctor diagnose it with tests and he put me on to a drug called Nilstat. I was on that for about 2 years and it made absolutely no difference apart from making me extremely nauseous all the time from the dieback.

I was on all sorts of other things that were meant to help like digestive enzymes and magnesium supplements. I was on a candida diet. Eventually I kicked the disease by taking a formulation which combined psyllium husks, prebiotics (inulin) and probiotics. I don't want to say the name of the product but it's available in all the health food stores around town. After I kicked the disease it came back twice, once about a year later and another time about 2 years after that. Both times I raced to the health food store to get this stuff and both times it was gone within a week.

It worked for me. It may not work for someone else. Just have to try it and see. Dosage? I took a 15oz glass, put 3 teaspoons of the stuff mixed with water in it and had this 3 times a day at least 30 minutes away from meal times. Just a word of warning. Let the stuff mix for 5 minutes before you start to "drink" it. I almost choked on it once as it continues expanding in the water and can get stuck in the throat. Keep some water near you as you take it just to be safe if you need to wash the stuff down more quickly.

I really do wish you the best of luck. It aint a fun thing to have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)