CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellons help...Wonderful News!
RealCure Views: 5,110
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,031,463

Re: Morgellons help...Wonderful News!

After two years of research studying and testing different solutions, I have concluded that it is electrical. Therefore it can be fought using magnetism and my tests have proven it. Steady state magnetic fields are great and prevent the organism from progressing in the body but unfortunately doesn't reach the deep tissues. Being an electrical technician, I realized that a stronger magnetic signal is required so I built a magnetic pulser using a frequency generator tuned to a special frequency, a coil and a large resistor. I turned it on and moved the 6 inch coil over my skin. Immediately I felt the Morgellons organisms reacting like tiny magnets moving towards the internal surface of my skin where they exploded in a burst of electrical charge! This reaction caused the skin to heat up significantly to the point where it was necessary for me to stand outside in the cold for about 20 minutes until my body cooled down. After I drank two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 glasses of water to encourage the cleansing of the dead Morgellons out of my body. That night I experienced no Morgellons activity whatsoever. Morgellons the electrical organism has finally met its match.. pulsed magnetism from a magnetic pulser. I answer all emails.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.922 sec, (1)