CureZone   Log On   Join
fast, cleanse, deworm--or all 3?

bella_bella Views: 1,643
Published: 15 years ago

fast, cleanse, deworm--or all 3?

can someone offer some advice for a newbie please? i've been reading about the different types of cleanses, fasts, etc. on many different sites and can't figure out which one would be best for me. my problem is that i've been exercising and dieting (low-glycemic, mostly) and still have a lot of tummy bloat. now it's occurred to me that i may have parasites or something else going on. i ordered the clarkia dewormer product (w/out walnut because i'm allergic to walnuts) before i found this forum, unfortunately, but i'm still hoping it helps because i am desperate. i take extra fiber, 5 caps a day, but maybe i need to do more? even when i eat very little i always have a full feeling in my belly, especially on the left side. bowels are pretty regular, so it's not constipation. i have visions of a gigantic tapeworm or something filling up my gut and now i've got myself all worried! can anyone walk me through this? thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)