CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who has those symptoms

sol10 Views: 1,320
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,927,694

Re: Who has those symptoms

I have these same symptoms and I never hear much about them on curezone from anyone else. I feel a crawling sensation usually around my gut and lungs. It is usually when I am sitting and not moving and usually at night. I also think I have some sensitivity to fabrics or the dust or formaldehyde in them because when I lay down to sleep (and I'm currently sleeping on my parents' couch so it is extremely bad) I start feeling weaker, and my ears clog up and the crawling sensation goes everywhere. Which exacerbates my health problems because I am not getting enough sleep. Sometimes if I lay on my side I will also get a burning feeling on the hip I am putting pressure on. I've also noticed I lose weight during these times when it is bad and my health deteriorates. I'm very thin already. I have a feeling this is leaky gut, it would make sense that this is food particles escaping the gut robbing my body of nutrients and causing a lesser form of inflammation. I actually don't get much inflammation anymore because I'm on a strict paleo diet for the candida.

This has been happening the past couple of days again for me and I think it's because I started taking psyllium husk. I think it escaped through my gut and caused all this itching. I was taking the psyllium because I was feeling my candida getting worse in my gut and I don't get enough fiber with my diet, but I should have known better that it would make the leaky gut worse.

nonmoi I see you have not been on here for several months. I had been reading about your experience at SCNM and I was getting really excited and thinking about moving there because I am at my wits end with my health right now and very suicidal. I live in Louisiana and the humidity here and lack of fresh air is uninhabitable for me with this fungus growing inside me. I moved to NM a year ago and felt much better there but due to financial issues I had to return home. So how is your health? Could this relapse of candida maybe be due to a parasite not fully being eradicated? Or possibly a new batch of heavy metals being chelated from the bones?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (2)