CureZone   Log On   Join
Tomorrow is first day of Lunar new year: Human body has great recover power!many tips inside!

michellekansas Views: 3,412
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,886

Tomorrow is first day of Lunar new year: Human body has great recover power!many tips inside!

I'll give you all who suffer with this .
At the end of lunar Year 2012, my whole family recovered from flu attack, associated with acute exzema, and I got rid of them right away. uncomfortable for 3 days, almost clear in about 7 days, I'm on my 10th day, and has only a little bit buggar in my nose, that needs to clean up.
no medicine!
I use salt water to clean the nose, if the nose is too dry, or stuffed, use raw honey, and lie down for 10 minutes, it'sll hurt if your nose is infected, but the hurt will go away. sneezing and running nose is expected.
eat raw honey for throat pain.
drink honey/lemon/ginger tea if cough.
do not use ginger if you have sore throat, use honey/turmeric/lemon instead. eat honey dew melon is great for sore thoat relief.
drink lots of non Sugar yogurt.

I wish you all a healthy New Year.

More happiness, less suffer. I have suffered for 15 years, and I bring it to an end myself, with the help of healthy websites like curezone, with the help of lots of free doctors online, and frieds , relatives who are doctors.
I can do it, you all can do it.
God asks us to manage the world, and we at least learn to manage ourselves,a nd our children.
I'm thankful. With lots of thanks,and happiness, and healthiness, I'll end this year.
god bless you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)