CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DE foodgrade, enzymes and AF? any problems ?

Views: 1,015
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,033,355

Re: DE foodgrade, enzymes and AF? any problems ?

stay with the protease, or you can also try pancreatin, bromelain, papain, and other plant based enzymes.

DE works as advertised, mechanically killing off the larger parasites. It may agree with you or not, but as far as I know there is no specific contraindication for DE with AF aside from the parasite die-off.

I think you should consider underlying reasons for your parasitic 'infections'

There is the Klinghardt philosophy that most of the helminths are sequalae of underlying metal poisoning.

Raw foodists will tell you that parasite 'infection' is a sequalae of having a very toxic gut, and the worms are there to do the clean-up.

I think it would be worthwhile for you to look into the Blood Type Diet .

I took DE for a stretch a long time ago and the die-off was a nightmare, but at least I know that it works.

For larger worms, one of the standard ayurvedic herbs is vidanga (sic?). It tastes literally like dirt,

I posted this a few times in the past, but one of the best things I found for the larger worms was fresh made, sweet pineapple juice. First, if you have any craving, indulge in some junk food like cookies, ice cream, whatever your worms most desire, then follow it up 20 minutes later with a pint of fresh pineapple juice. I got rid of tons of Ascaris like this, and for some reason it was the least painful way to do it out of scores of things I tried.

Pineapple juice is also a recommended food for blood type O.
Cloves have action against strep infections, and this is another recommended food for blood type O.

MSM (sulfur) has specific action against giardia, preventing them from attaching to the mucosa, maybe it works similarly to the way lectins work. So in theory there should be no die-off as you aren't technically killing anything, just preventing it from attaching to you.

Kelp and Fucus, for blood type O, work as a lectin blocker for h. pylori, binding to it but not killing it.

So if you are blood type O, here are some simple food choices that can eliminate most of your stated infections.

Chamomile is known to be a general soporific, but I learned last year that it can put some parasites to sleep, so that could be a good one to try as well.

There was a post about raw cocoa killing parasites somewhere, and this may be a very clever way to kill them too, as cocoa is toxic to many smaller life forms like dogs and cats, and perhaps it is lethal to worms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)