CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help please day 38 water only fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,852
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,508

Re: help please day 38 water only fast

The usual disclaimer applies---I am not a doctor, we are not, etc. And in the future, please post earlier in a long fast, so that I/we can have a better sense of your situation going in to the fast.

that said, hello.

hmm. I've only ever gone 29 days--and was wishing afterwards that I'd not broken the fast on a 'low'.
(I broke it at day 29.)

In my case, I was spitting up salty mucous, and it became tiresome. Looking back, I wish I'd gone a bit longer, but it seemed it might never end.

But, this much is true, if you are vomiting, the body is simply not in 'food mode', (as mine wasn't, with the spitting up). As this has happened before, it is in some way 'normal', for you. For example, vomiting is unusual for me.

So, weighing all this, I would try to hold out, a little longer. No, it is not a "crisis" per se, which usually passes quicker, but- there is a fellow who fasted at True North, and he vomited also for several days. Maybe even weeks. He was quite ill, beforehand, dangerously so, and benefited greatly.

You are not underweight, so, there is no danger there. . . Do you feel fearful? Can you tap and do EFT? If not, suggest you learn this, after the fast.

Sometimes, you just gotta grin and bear it--if you can. So say the old guys, like Shelton. It's not about medals, of course,(!!) at this point. It's about feeling well enough to begin to take in food again, having gone this far. And, about not being foolish. It takes a long time to adjust to nutriment, if you break on a "low", I can attest to that.

* You could try a bath with some very good (like celtic) or "realsalt" Sea Salt s: or Himalayan salts, to absorb some minerals, in case you are getting low; this could help slow up the level of cleansing and purging -- And see if things don't turn around soon. It would be far easier to re-feed, if you were feeling better: feeling like eating! This cannot be underestimated.

I see no reason to go to the ER- (but that is me; I would have to be in extreme danger to go.) You sound coherent and all...

You might just as well -but only if you are feeling very depleted- stay home, break the fast and take extremely diluted, good orange juice. Tiny, tiny sips! Or, lemon juice in water with a spoonful of unsulphered blackstrap molasses, dissolved,

but ONLY sipped VERY slowly! Maybe, instead, just the tiniest bit of lemon juice in water, is even better. >>>If you feel you really ought to break. The thing is, your body is in purge mode, so if you break, you will have to go very slowly, and you may continue to feel icky.

You will absorb water and minerals from the bath---(this is good for people to know, if they are not able to drink water.)I'd try that first, personally. Make sure to have help nearby, in case you feel weak, getting out of the bath.
Take good care. So slow.

Take deep breaths. Bless your husband, btw--He sounds like a gem.( and your little one, who is also supporting you)

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (2)