CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help please day 38 water only fast

fastrack Views: 2,882
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,556

Re: help please day 38 water only fast

I am 38yrs old. 4.9ft short! I started at 84kgs now am at 68kgs. I am not doing this for weight, I felt very ill at christmas stuffed out! and I felt every time I ate I just felt ill! So I tried juice and went into a fast. I plan to do 21days. I felt very good. I then carried on to 30days. One day at a time. I then started vomiting, which i said happened in my last fast, It only happened 2 times a day. it was managable. It just left me weak. As I said my irises were yellow and were getting better so I persisted. I actually thought I was past the worst because I was feeling a little better. But for the last two days its been constant vomiting I read on the forum that its bad to stop the fast during a chrisis. My concern is if I go to the dr they going to pump me full of meds. i thought it would be best to break it today on orange juice. I am not striving for any meddles.... I just dont want to hurt my body, if its doing something good. I am now vomiting out liquids as well. If I cannot hold the orange or lemon juice down I will go to the ER. I am trying to listern to my body...not always easy! I dont know of anybody who has a Water Fasting only spa where i live and drs think you nuts if you go for one day with out food let alone a couple of wks!!!!
thanks for reply
fastrack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)