CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
dpk Views: 11,360
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,179

Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

I really don't know too much about the vit c or the salt protocol, honestly. With the herbs I just tried to take them to tolerance. I know that is very hard to find where that particular spot is. It is a different range for people. I take the herbs of the Hulda Clark protocol but just in higher doses. I think they have built up a resistance to them, but that has been the norm over the last few weeks with just about everything I've tried.

Honestly I think you are in a pretty good spot right now. I think the priority would be to get rid of the flukes. I don't know if you should try to take something for the Tapeworm first to help clear a path for the flukes or just go ahead and treat the flukes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drontal

I just would feel alot better if your digestion was clearer so there wouldn't be any blockages. Once you take the egaten you want to get the flukes out of there. I think the skins that you see are the tegument. Which is the outer layer of the fluke. But, the flukes change their receptor sites on their skin which disables the egaten from being effective. So, the first time is when you want to go at them the hardest and it will be the most effective.

The egaten is extremely hard to get here in the u.s. The pharmacies don't carry it. Doctors have to contact the cdc directly, present the evidence that you have the infection then at that point be at the mercy of the cdc to pescribe it. I have never run an ELISA test for fasciola but I think that would come up positive. Nevertheless doctors don't believe that americans can contract parasites. Even when traveling to southeast asia as in my instance. But, you won't have to worry about any of that. You will have the medicine that you need and will be able to treat it properly.

I guess it could be up for discussion in terms of which medicine to take first barring your digestive issues if that is the route you want to go. I would just feel alot better if your digestion was clear and the flukes had a way to be emitted quickly. I hope this helps.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.625 sec, (2)