CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
dave505 Views: 11,245
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,138

Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Hi pixie,

I'm sorry i have no answer for you regarding zapping. I want to start zapping to but dont know where to start :).
dont know even what zappper to try. my logic says yes to the zapping the liver if you feel parasites in the liver ( like I do). but if you dont feel them there and I would say dont.

herbs reach the liver? my experience with what i've been taking is NO they dont. thats why they are hidding in the gallbladder and liver cause the herbs wont hurt them. when i started the cleanse with herbs and reducing carbs - the pain in the gallblader and liver starts. and when i eat i feel like my gallbladder is finally free - after 1 hour pains begins again. if i'm eating carbs or even sugar - i feel my liver and GB very free.

i've been taking wormwood, black walnut, goldenseal. maybe other herbs reach the liver and work sistemicly. I'm trying to think - 'ive read somebody took a tincture by putting it undertongue- shortway to the liver. or other person had an enema with some - and trhough some blood vessels from there reach quicly the liver. here some recommends to drink tea and stay on the right side.

What i can tell you is colonics was a big deal for me 1 year ago regarding the liver. Colonics and probiotics togheter with a lot of vit.C for detox.

Sorry i wanted to help more :) but keep posting - other people might help.

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.188 sec, (1)