CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
dave505 Views: 11,348
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,575

Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Hi pixie,
I was in similar situation with the pooh and the eys not the same but...

my pooh looked like that when my liver was congested either by supplements (too strong) either by toxins (bacteria or parasite). if you have too much ammonia that put pressure on your liver. and the whole shabang " exhausted adrenals, hypothyroid issues, hypoglycemia "

i've had a right eye sensaation more light or strong allthe time but as soon as i start deworming the twich, itch and even pain are more present to the eye.
sometimes to the both.

I all the time had pain in the liver/gallblader but after started the deworming it got worst.
Maybe this could be a clue for you - the second day i started deworming one of them or more got into the liver just bellow ribs. in the same time i felt a sharp pain in the right eye. my guess was the blood vessels liver eye are connected or there is meridian link.
each time they move/enter the liver my up back side of the eye is painfull.

I dont want to get you more in trouble cause i'm not an expert but the one in the picture left side down look like flukes? just saw some pictures...
If you have bacteria overgrowth psyllium and Bentonite and aloe vera might not be good. but worth to try and see.

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)