CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 6 enema - parasite results!?

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
dpk Views: 11,416
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,909

Re: day 6 enema - parasite results!?

Hi purplepixie.
The solid white skins could very well be a tapeworm. I treated my Tapeworm with doses of praziquantel. It did a good job for me and killed the tapeworm. It has very little side effects. So, I think you are o.k. there. The rolled up skins that you mention, a trapezoidal shape that is rolled up on itself would have to be a fasciola parasite of some type.

It's possible you could have contracted it thru raw fish, if you have tried that sort of thing. I have this infection and couldn't really tell I had it until they burrowed out of my liver. I didn't feel any strange sensations in my gallbladder until about 8 months after I got it.

Regardless, I wouldn't spend the money on going to a doctor getting this tested. I did numerous times and it was pointless. I would go ahead and try to get the triclabendazole and treat it with 10 mg/kg and do the dose atleast 3 times. If it were me I would space them out every 12 hours. But, I would do atleast three, maybe even more. I got the egaten/triclabendazole from Dr. Chieu. I think you are doing o.k. Praziquantel and triclabendazole in my opinion are the ones that have the least side effects. The flukes can become resistant to the egaten and therein lies the problem. They developed a resistance to the egaten with me and I have kind of been drifting in terms of how to treat them.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)