CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

dpk Views: 11,845
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,575

Re: Severe eye twitch/constipation same time as starting parasite cleanse

I think I would take diatomaceous earth before the Bentonite clay. If you were using the clay as an absorbant for toxins would something like activated charcoal be better? It would stop the constipation side of it. The DE should help break down some of what is lodged in your intestine mechanically.

It sounds like things have died inside your intestine honestly and you may be feeling the effects of that thru absorption. Do you feel small balls inside your small intestine that circulate around your abdomen before going to your large intestine?

I guess the biggest problem is your sensations around your eye. I have that now in both eyes, to an extent, mostly at night and it scares me.

I am trying to look into getting a rife machine that I am hoping will improve that situation. I don't know what to say about it.

I don't know if a parasite specifically seeks out that area or it just happens. I have read case studies where a person had a fasciola parasite in their eye and another one who had ascaris.

If you were just completely freaked out about it make an appointment to get an eye exam. I assume they would be able to see something if there was anything unusual. If everything came back o.k. I would just assume that you have something close to your eye and not necessarily inside it. Maybe the person would have suggestions.

But, I would try to clear the debris that is causing the obsructions. I don't know how to do that but de sounds like it would help. Then maybe caster oil to expel the intestines or something. I found a post written about ammonia and am including it below.

Thanks.
Here is an excerpt about ammonia from RVK..
Ammonia is produced in the body in three ways that I know of. Normally, the main one is the burning of amino acids for fuel by the mitochondria. When this is done, the nitrogen has to be disposed of, and that is done by carrying it, mostly in glutamine, via the blood to the liver, where the urea cycle converts it into urea. The urea is put back into the blood and is extracted by the kidneys, which excrete it into the urine.

Ammonia can also be produced via the transsulfuration pathway, which is why Dr. Yasko recommends lowering the B6 intake if a person has an upregulated CBS enzyme.

The third way ammonia is produced is by anaerobic bacteria in the gut. If this gets too high, and the liver cannot deal with it, so that the ammonia level rises in the blood, it can cause trouble in the brain, called hepatic encephalopathy.

If the urine tends to be too much on the acid side, because of a person's diet or another cause, the kidneys can produce ammonia from glutamine and put it in the urine to balance the acid. This prevents frying one's nether parts! -)

If the bacteria in the gut are producing too much ammonia, they will need to be dealt with. The treatment for high ammonia in the blood coming from the gut includes giving oral levulose. Bacteria in the gut will convert this to lactic acid, pushing the pH in the gut in the acid direction. That will cause ammonia (NH3), which is a gas, to shift more to NH4+, ammonium ion, which will stay in solution and pass out in the stools rather than diffusing from the gut into the bloodstream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.922 sec, (2)