CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded My lips - what should I do? (suggestions)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
liproblems Views: 12,025
Published: 8 years ago

My lips - what should I do? (suggestions)

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_1546.jpg

Hello guys. These are my lips.

My condition started last summer. As soon as I started taking Antibiotics , my lips burned, peeled and got raw.
Hal of my top lip, as you can see, is always red and raw. It hurts and stings like hell. It doesn’t even develop new skin or crusts.
Half of my bottom lip develops these transparent and hard crusts. They are not those “corn flakes like crusts” like a lot of EC sufferers develop.
And, from what I’ve seen, my lips look nothing like the others I’ve seen in this forum. It leads me to think that I have a different condition and root for my problem. Do any of you guys lips look or feel like this?

I’ve done pretty much everything listed in this forum. Every ointment, every cream, every diet (non-protein diet, gluten free diet, candida diet…), the leave it alone method (for 2 months, which only got them worse), vitamin supply, antifungical and antibacterial medicine…

What do you guys suggest I should do? This condition has turned my life into a nightmare. As my top lip is always raw – and I don’t even remove its skin, or lick it – it has become unbearable for me to eat, kiss, or even talk. Even drinking water through a straw hurts like hell. I really don’t know what to do, what to try, or what type of doctor to visit next… please guys, what would you try if you were in my shoes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)