CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

Views: 12,497
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,098

Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

Dear Nate like so many of us who have this life altering and debilitating disorder, I have searched and researched high and low for some sort of relief from this TMAU or trimethylaminuria as it is termed. I have been very very skeptical of socalled cures or remedies that of offer hope for a cure or even hope for a relief. So when I read an article online about the benefits of black tea and how this tea can eliminate bad breath, body ordor, foot ordor etc., I smiled to myself and shook my head in disbelief. However, I reasoned that drinking black tea could'nt hurt and also black tea is inexpensive and packed full of antioxidants, so I gave black tea a chance. Nate, Now I have my life back!, I have my self-esteem and will to live my life to the full again! NO MORE ISOLATING MYSELF FROM PEOPLE. I've suffered from TMAU for decades and the embarassing situations I've found myself in and having had to endure many injustices and cruelities made me question whether it was worth living. Deep Depression was my "company" and my personality changed from outgoing to a "leave me alone, go away" disposition. I am no longer all those negative things, and I no longer think about ending my life or wishing I was never born.
BLACK TEA TRULY was and IS truly the answer for me. IT IS NOT A CURE but as long as I regularly drink it the horrendous, nauseating odor of TMAU is eliminated. No one will smell you when you come around!!!, even up CLOSE! The odors are GONE, I MEAN COMPLETELY GONE!

Here's what I do: I drink 3 cups of black tea, 2 bags per cup with boiled purified water (TETLEY'S BRITISH PREMIUM BLEND BLACK TEA) per day (I've been doing this for about 3 months now). I may from time to time put a heaping teaspoon of Sugar (regular) in my cup of black tea just to knock the edge off. Gargling with brewed warm black tea and pouring a cup of brewed black tea in your bath water, or dropping 4 to 5 black tea bags in some very warm water will greatly enhance and complement, as well as make the drinking of it work much much better....however, drinking black tea is enough for me. For those of us on a limited budget, black tea is a GOD SEND!....My husband says he has'nt smelled me in weeks and asked what I was doing to eliminate my disgusting odor? Black tea was my simple answer. Black tea ALONE and NOTHING ELSE....now I am able to even eat from time to time the things forbidden for TMAU sufferes as long as I drink my 3 cups of black tea that day. Once you've gotten the ordor under control you can choose or cut down to 2 cups with 2 tea bags per day or do the every other day thing. Its up to you and your circumstances. I hope this reply Nate has given you and others a measure of hope. Try it for a week and then ask someone you trust or who is close to you to be honest when you ask them "do you smell me?", "Or have you smelled me lately?" Much success to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)