CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

Nate Hardison Views: 12,016
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,490

Re: Ozone and Magnesium having massive positive effects...

Dear AfterStorm,

I'm sure you get this all the time but your TMAU remedy stories are very inspirational. As everyone else on this forum; I also suffer from BB and BO as a result of this monster. I've had this for decades now and I can see the mountain top soo...Your thread has inspired me to buy an ozonater and milk Thistle. I haven't purchased to Choy Sum yet.

I seek your advice in perfecting this protocol, can you help please?

1. I had great results when I first started drinking ozone water. But the great results only lasted about 2 weeks, soon after the odor came back, and stronger. Did you come across a similar result when you first began using it?

2. Can you fill me in on which brand of magnesium supplement that you use?

3. I like to work out i'm actually a gym enthusiast. Can you let me know when type of work out regime you use to help with you tmau?

4. Can you give me some detail as to how much chow sum you eat and maybe other food that you have in your diet.

THank you Very Much,

Nate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)