CureZone   Log On   Join
Castor Oil, Hep C, Liver Flukes, Weight Loss,

JrDavis Views: 6,185
Published: 9 years ago

Castor Oil, Hep C, Liver Flukes, Weight Loss,

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/castor_oil_liver_flush.asp

Can I do Castor Oil Flush with Hep C and poor bile flow?

States - "People with liver problems or poor liver functions should not do this cleanse."

Why? Isn't it to help get things moving in the liver?

My stools are floating and I'm losing weight/Fat on my body.

I would also like to try and flush any flukes out.

I read this was a good method for flukes.

My vein on my right inner thigh is protruding (Varicose) and bubbling at the same spots up my leg (Been months now).

ER doctor said my liver wasn't inflamed but that doesn't mean something couldn't be going on in there.

Waiting on my liver tests/thyroid panel.

And I have Common Cloves, Black-Walnut hulls(Non alcohol) that I will be taking soon.

Just want to get my bile ducts somewhat working. I can't gain weight. Maybe the vein protruding is due to no fact on my leg at that spot?

No matter how much fat I eat it ends up making my stools float and I can't digest it. (Started low fat diet, Non GMO, Non Gluten).

The Castor Oil flush seems the most relaxed aside from the Epsom Salt (Don't want to get any stones stuck, I'm 25 though, Unless they calcified).

Thanks.

Oh I'm also on a more raw diet now (Potatoes, Greens, Brown Rice pasta, Some meat, Tomatoes, Radishes etc)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)