CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP ME identify this!

cologirl Views: 2,030
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,026,574

Re: PLEASE HELP ME identify this!

Wow, thanks for all the advice. I truly took that to heart and actually started crying because it was almost a relief to hear. I have OCD anyway, so for this to happen to me, was the worst possible addition to my already stressful, consumed life. You are absolutely right about my husband and baby.

And by the way, I actually just called a specialty lab in nyc and spoke with a medical doctor there. They do out-of-pocket testing. I told him my sample came back negative twice but I see things. He asked me to describe what I see. He was emphatic about saying and I quote: "that could be anything. It is NOT parasites." He said "take a deep breath, and forget about it. I'm not going to take your money." he said he could charge upwards of $1000 for these tests, but he said he wouldn't take my money. This is a doctor of over 35 years experience in testing...he said "let me guess, the medicine you took didn't work." I said "right." He said "that's because it's not parasites..." he said stop going online and freaking yourself out about this....I started crying...I think this will be one of my last visits to this website...Thank you and thanks to this doctor who helped put things in perspective...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)