CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

thathippieguy Views: 1,554
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,439

Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

Not sure if that's directed at me, or just an in general statement, but:

I always get my vegetables at least. When I was doing low carb, i cut out fruit (it sucked)

I lost too much weight on that diet too. Nowadays, I've kind of been eating a mix of my old high-carb diet, but with moderate fat due to all the frequent meds that require it (I guess, high fat would be more appropriate)

On my breaks, I try to eat the way I used to (also because DAMN all that fat is going straight to my legs! lol!)

During the holidays i even ate quite a bit of sugary things, and I didn't feel worse, I just didnt't feel BETTER. Not saying that anyone should eat lots of sugar, since its bad for your body on a regular basis

For the record, I too think the body needs carbs (healthy ones), and that cutting them out is an unrealistic approach to dealing with infection. All opinions are still welcome though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)