CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm currently doing something similar

Vunk Views: 1,459
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,024,775

I'm currently doing something similar

I'm currently doing something similar, as many others now! I think we maybe are on the right way, especially in the diagnosis of EC, the real one.

About smiling, it was hard when lips were dry for those who tried the leaving alone method. Inasmuch they're moist, there isn't resistance anymore. By the way, I remember while leaving alone, I was used to avoid to stretch my lips, but one time I did it, then there wasn't problem anymore, in the future, about elasticity.

Given that it's a celullar accumulation, then the fact of keeping the mouth closed, it was evident it caused very much damage while leaving them alone, I think it kind of created an inflexible keratinized surface, so prevented lips from stretching, which is now avoided while moisturizing.

It's a point quite special. One thing is certain, moisturizing reduces tremendendously trauma, and reducing trauma would be one of the main keys, if this is almost the only one, to resolve this affection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.703 sec, (1)