CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Latest Hair Analysis

feo66 Views: 2,783
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,024,746

Re: My Latest Hair Analysis

My 1st one was 6.8. I kind of get into this in a weird way. After reading Ann-Louises book, "Why am I always so tired", I switched to a high zinc/low copper diet, and sort of did my own thing to try and detox.

Then about 6 months later, I got a hair analysis with TEI and started working with Ann-Louise. She seemed perplexed that my copper kept going up.

So I switched to ARL. By the way, when I did the switch over, I tested the same day with TEI and ARL and get pretty much the exact same results for every mineral and metal. So so much for the articles that say it is not accurate.

My first ARL test was in August. The above image was my second.

But let me tell you....it's not pleasant when it comes out, especially when you don't know what is going on.

Back in Sept 2011, when I started on my own, I had no idea how severe the detox could be. Now that I know what is going on, I look at the detox as a good thing.

Sort of a no pain, no gain mentality..I guess

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)