CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

Views: 1,621
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,420

Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

Well I am in complete agreement with you; I do not take any prescription or non prescription drugs with the sole exception of one thyroid med per day (levythroxine). I have tried everything to get off this medication and the end result is that I get worse without the pill. I have hashimotos thyroiditis (hypo-thyroidism) and my antibodies are very high at over 4000 (norm is under 60). I resisted taking this med for a long time but nothing altenative was effective unfortunately. I still have not been able to bring down my antibody levels but at least I feel more or less stable now.

As for my son, again I agree with you. He only took Bactrim F as a desperate last resort. It worked to control his breakouts for a while and when he went off, it flared up again. His skin is very clear with exception only of his forehead, and the acne has left some scars there. His back also tends to break out as well sporactically. He has been off this Bactrim for a couple weeks now and is breaking out again and is desperate. The only other med aside from vitamins (biotin) that he takes is propecia which he seems to think will control his hair fallout.
I took the cleanses together with my thyroid meds; is it not possible for him to take the cleanses only with the one drug propecia? Thank you for your time, S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)