CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advise for Liver Flukes?

cassaroles Views: 2,437
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,014

Re: Advise for Liver Flukes?

I have had the same pain for about a year, though it comes and goes (not sure why). A few months ago I did a cleanse that flushed A LOT of flukes out. I don't know if they're all gone, maybe not as they're apparently really difficult to eradicate, but I know for a fact there were fluke eggs, dead flukes (the tomato skin looking things), and probably some big ones, but I was terrified to go "fishing" in the toilet to find out. Lots of matter sinking to the bottom.

So what did I do?

I ate raw garlic every day for about a month - like 2 cloves with breakfast. I also did garlic enemas, which were LIKE MAGIC!!! After my first one I had a day and night of terrible reactions and then one very very VERY productive flush with a warm water enema with Sea Salt . I couldn't BELIEVE what was coming out. I was also doing coffee enemas every few days to help my Liver Flush things out. This always produced some really painful (with later relief) flushing of critters. And finally, I was taking an herb called Black Spanish Radish (2 pills, 3x a day) that was supposed to be hitting intestinal parasites. All I know is that a LOT of stuff came out that month. I felt awful, but the cleanse I'm currently on with the Black-Walnut and Wormwood and clove combo hasn't given me an ounce of what the garlic and coffee enemas did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

24.704 sec, (1)