CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: repair and regenerate

knowledge seeker Views: 2,465
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,022,716

Re: repair and regenerate

Well I have tried them both but not long enough and I should

The herb one I had was not fully powdered but ok to use overnight and mostly stayed in place.

I made the schulze one (with the tea tree oil)

the first time tried with a water pick but it was to strong pressure wise and hurt to do it and I think it might have messed up the pick as seemed to eat the plastic some. Maybe I did not have it diluted enough but water pick broke and haven't been able to replace it at this time.

I tried just putting some on gums but it was very strong tasting and not too pleasant.

It did seems to clear up infections though just by putting some in my mouth and swish it a little and then spit and drink some water but I did not so it enough to see how well it worked as far as tightening teeth.

It is hard to say which is better

The tea tree one seems quite strong and good but the ones with testimonies of actually working that I read where the powdered one by Dr Christopher.

If I was doing it right, I would use the powdered one with oak galls or oak bark between teeth and gums by night and part of the day and if you can use the 2nd in water pick and to brush teeth with with some rinses with it too.

If just using the first (powder) then also brush your teeth with it.

while your at it if you rub some herbpharm herbal salve as an overnight tooth whitener See my review here for more on that (under name natural woman) I just accidentally found this out one night my gums were sore and I rubbed a small bit on them..next morning my teeth were much whiter..not sure if it works for everyone but it did for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pharm-Original-Salve-grams/product-reviews/B0001TL...

I think once I used the first one for 3 weeks teeth didn't fall out and cant recall if they tightened up but still have them so I should go back to it perhaps. i felt some of the herbs I was using were not super fresh as had them awhile so I might buy some new ones and make some more with fresher herbs or at least newer purchased ones. Sorry I can't be of more help but a myriad of problems hit me and I put the use of this on hold to deal with other problems

see my thread here for more info (knowledge seeker)

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=42769

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.467 sec, (2)