CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fasting and bloating from water.

problemS Views: 2,900
Published: 9 years ago

Water fasting and bloating from water.

Hi guys.

I dry fasted for 7 days then transitioned into a water fast, current total time 12 days. I am doing this fast to solve a bloating problem that occurs everytime I eat or drink anything.

During the dry fast all bloating was gone however as soon as I started drinking water all the previous problems came back.

I can drink as little as 200mls of spring water and still get the same problems.

I will drink the water as my mouth will be thirsty but soon after starting to drink my stomach will get uncomfortable and full even though my mouth is still thirsty. I will then experience an outward pressure feeling in my mid left abdomen and large amounts of bloating will occur in the same area (just to the left of belly button). I can also see my abdomen visibly pulsate which I assume is from increased blood flow.

I will feel slightly like the water could be vomited back up (but it never is) and this uncomfortable/sickly feeling will stay with me for up to 30hrs. In this time my mouth will feel thirsty but my stomach really doesn't want anything else in it.

What could be causing this. Your help is very appreciated!

Thanks, Sean.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.421 sec, (1)