Sorry but none of these qualify as scientific studies AND they either have their own websites and are selling stuff, or are affiliated with Arnold Kauffman or Douglas Graham, both self proclaimed "experts" who are also selling stuff. the exception is the single curezone post which also doesn't qualify as a published study. You left out Jolita and many others who have spent upwards of $29,000 http://foodnsport.com/CLC-FAQ-General.php to become a Certified "Douglas Graham" life coach which means they can set up their own websites and sell stuff with the use of Douglas Graham's name and his trademark "80/10/10". http://www.jolitabrilliant.com/2012/08/23/jolita-801010-testimonial-foodnsport/
1. Megan Elizabeth repeats, almost word for word, what Douglas Graham says about Candida existing in the blood. We already know that to be physiologically inaccurate. She has her own website and sells books and other products including a birth control device called Lady Comp for $474.00 and Jamberry Vegan Nail Shields for $15.00. http://meganelizabeth.com/ns/shop-3/
2. Yulia has her own website and is using youtube videos to sell e-books, and other products including Graham's 80/10/10 $30 paperback. http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/products/
3. Darlene Navarre has her own website and sells a $28 e-book among other things http://www.raw-food-diet-inspiration.com/rawfoodproducts.html. She also has an Amway-like pyramid scheme going. Just join and make 50% commission on selling her stuff. http://www.raw-food-diet-inspiration.com/affiliates.html
4. Kim is standing beside, and being coached by, Arnold Kauffman who has his own website and store and sells bookshttp://www.fruit-powered.com/arnold-kauffman-media.html www.arnoldsway.com
5. Stephanie and her husband and two cats are/were living with Arnold Kauffman at the time that she gave that testimonial with Arnold at her side http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7I60fP48duk#!. Arnold Kauffman has his own website, a store, and also sells books and makes unsubstantiated claims.
6. Jacky Alles was in Douglas Graham's book. That speaks to her credibility. http://foodnsport.com/testimonials/Beat-Candida-Overgrowth-Jacky-Alles-NL.php
7. Gigglegirl posted 4 times on curezone about 2-1/2 years ago and disappeared.