CureZone   Log On   Join
Acupuncture Update

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
JK216 Views: 815
Published: 8 years ago

Acupuncture Update

i went to my second acupuncture treatment yesterday. it was similar to the first. he did the tests on my body (pulse related) and made his treatment based on those tests. the treatment was similar using 5 needles in similar places to last time but not the exact same. again while i was in his office i felt a difference in my lips. when i went in they were kind of stinging and felt inflamed but after he inserted the needles i could no longer feel this. i cannot report any drastic changes this morning but i didnt really notice the changed until about 2 days after last treatment. this morning my top lip was less inflamed tho. as soon as i walked in he said he noticed drastic improvement (which i already knew) and was very optimistic that he can help me fully with this. he said that i may not even need as many treatments as he originally thought. he believes 1 or 2 more treatments may be enough. im scheduled to go back in 3 weeks.

again i hate to sound like a broken record but im a little disappointed that nobody has looked further into trying this. although i guess i cannot blame most because i read about people on here talking about acupuncture and i thought it was ridiculous. so i want to reiterate that i am not a natural/holistic medicine guy. but this has worked for me. so im not going to promote it any longer because for fear i will be getting repetitive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)