CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High fat caused my condition, points to causing Candidiasis & Diabetes T2

fectoid2 Views: 4,116
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,278

Re: High fat caused my condition, points to causing Candidiasis & Diabetes T2

This is exactly why no one is following your recommendations.

High fat diets ARE NOT the predominant cause for Candidiasis for those posting on this forum. If you had it, you would know that those who are posting on this forum have already been diagnosed with Candidiasis BEFORE going on the low carb diets. The low carb diets aren't the cause, they're supposed to be part of the treatment. I do, however, agree that diets alone don't make or break Candidiasis.

Regarding obesity and Type 2 Diabetes; you have said yourself, more than once, that a high fat diet is calorie deficient. It's very difficult to get to a calorie surplus without carbs. Carbs that are not used by the body for energy are converted to fat. If someone eats 3000 calories per day and only burns 1500, they will gain 1 lb every 2 days. Weight gain is all about calorie intake, not whether it's fat or carb.

We can take a poll, but I'll bet that there's no correlation between obesity and Candidiasis among those posting on the Candidiasis forum. Most complain about being underweight. When I had it I was 150lbs at 6ft tall. I'm now 170lbs.

You never had type 2 Diabetes then either, so the only thing you cured with high carbs was Hypoglycemia, which is logical because the liver converts carbs to glucose for use as fuel.

I'm not being critical, it's just very transparent by your posts that you don't understand the Candida sufferer's dilemma. Doctor's don't even understand it so taking advice on curing Candidiasis from a non-medical person who's never cured themselves from anything except low blood Sugar is ill advised.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)