CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tongues, witchcraft, demons and deliverance.

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,597
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,108

Re: Tongues, witchcraft, demons and deliverance.

Hunter, judging by your many confused responses over the months, you seem to have very serious comprehension issues.  My advice to you is to re-read my post as many times as necessary until you begin to understand it before attempting to comment.  For starters, never once have i cast out a person as a demon.  I cast out the demon, not the person.  Are you unable to see how this is different?  God did not give me or other disciples of the Lord Jesus the right to "cast out people as demons".  He gave us the right rather to cast out demons from people.  My Lord Jesus gave His disciples including me authority over demons/unclean spirits/fallen angels and instructed us to cast them out of people.  It's all quite biblical, i assure you.  You continue to appear deeply confused about this.  Are you willing to seek and see truth instead of continually perpetuating lies?  

Many who call themselves believers just sit in their pews on sundays and never once experience the supernatural, denying it every step of the way including every true act of the Holy Spirit.  Sorry guys, but God Himself IS supernatural and the bible tells us that we are all participants in a very real supernatural war whether we choose to believe this or to bury our heads in the sand and say it just isn't so.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

If anybody feels s/he may have been caught up in a delusion or is otherwise demonized not unlike the african lady in the above example or the many examples of modern day witches who are over-ridden by spirits of control, manipulation and domination... or people afflicted with depression, anxiety, fear, anger, lust, addictions, infirmity, pain, confusion or many other actually demonic issues... i am happy as a disciple of the Lord Jesus and in His name to help you to get set free from these things in any way i can.   Like the african lady, you will be able to compare the fruit in your life both before and after the instantaneous deliverance.   Hunter, do you skype?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.016 sec, (2)