CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena to treat Endometriosis and Adenomyosis

Fondues Views: 19,894
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,487

Re: Mirena to treat Endometriosis and Adenomyosis

This is my update the radiologist diagnosed me with adenomysosis and the MRI doctor thinks that is incorrect! WOW where does the misdiagnosed piece end !
I'm absolutely shocked by the disagreeement between doctors. I'm just so tired of being this sick my deal is this either you die or you get well but the dragging on for over year is just oo much. I'm on five different enzymes and I'm doing castor oil packs, in a few days I will back on 15 day juice fast . My OBGYN will order a exploratory surgery ( laproscopic) they will be looking at the appendix and uterus. I typically take the natural route but now everyone has a breaking point My cool MD who has and ND/ chinese med background as well is attempting to help me dissolve this with suppositories and enzymes . Dr oz states that that Ultrasound treatment has positive effects, I live in the city and cannot find anyone here yet... maybe it is only in the cities like LA or NY that they are doing this treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)