CureZone   Log On   Join
oil pulling side effects?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
spyralist Views: 6,701
Published: 9 years ago

oil pulling side effects?

hi everyone. i started lil pulling with sunflower oil once a day in the morning maybe 10 days ago. i have had gum problems for years now, parodinthosis, gums receding, and i have had it in control moatly by changing my diet and i also did some dental surgury interventions. i would still occasionally get minor gum infections. right now, in the middle of my oil pulling tretment i got the worst gum infection again, my gums are infected, hurting and bleeding. my question is could this be a side effect of the oil pulling therapy? before when i had this problem i would take Antibiotics and that would immediately stop the infection and bleedign but would also disrupt my whole system, i had major candida problems after taking them the last time. also does anyone know a natural way to replace the Antibiotics , something that wouldnt affect my whole body in a negative way like that? im drinking wild oregano oil one drop a day, i heard thats good in killing bacteria and with inflamatikns, it ertainly helped me with candida. that also might contribute to the aggravation of my infection. it all might be just signs of cleansing, but since i dont know that for sure im a ot worried and i came here for some advice. thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.467 sec, (1)