CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If I cant digest fat, how am I supposed to take these drugs?

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,418
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,019,047

Re: If I cant digest fat, how am I supposed to take these drugs?

This is the thing...the flukes are way up in your liver. By the time they get out, they are mostly digested. You may see a few tomato skin type things, but you aren't going to see hundreds of whole flukes. This is the same with most parasites. By the time they come out, they are either digested or broken into pieces and just look like pieces of food. You know they're dead by how you feel. If you have liver damage from flukes, you aren't going to feel perfect right away. It can take your liver up to 6 months to heal itself. If you're taking Valbazen, trust me, it's killing something. Same with Prazi. Die-off can feel like you're sensitive to the fat when you're not. Try just eating fatty foods, like bacon, fried eggs, lots of butter, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. You aren't going to feel good through this process, but sometimes you have to feel worse to get better. That's just the way it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)