CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protocel/Cancell/Entelev

JesseCured Views: 1,692
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,686

Re: Protocel/Cancell/Entelev

I didn't find Protocel until I had already beaten cancer. I do take it now though as a precaution as well as a general health aid. I just feel better when I am taking it than when I don't. It works GREAT with virus's, this is one fact I know. My partner also takes it now too whenever he feels bad because he noticed a difference as well. I would certainly recommend trying it, there are scores of testimonials out there of people who were cured on this stuff. A group of people who claim that it cured them meet-up now and then, or at least use to. The group is called HOPE. There are a ton of videos on U-tube of success stories about this stuff, but it is under a different name brand called Cantron or Cancell.

Also, vitamin C Infusions was a God-send for me. It helped a whole lot with handling the chemo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)