CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine injections into tumor. Cure for cancer !?

JesseCured Views: 13,578
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,924,336

Re: Iodine injections into tumor. Cure for cancer !?

Don't be embarrassed. There are research in PubMed, a database for scientists and doctors to use that confirm that Iodine does in fact effect cancer cells. Also in PubMed is research that confirms that Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) also has a positive effect on cancer cells. These research papers never receive any media attention though. I am sure there is probably a reason for this. Personally, after having gone through cancer myself, I would suggest both Iodine and Baking Soda & Water, plus I would do a parasite cleanse and/or take the meds for the F. Buski parasite. I was infested with this parasite as well. Hulda Clark says that it causes cancer and now I believe her. But, I also believe that there is a fungal component to it as well. I actually developed my own protocol for cancer with many of these things included. Note: I'm healthy now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)