CureZone   Log On   Join
Acupuncture Update

JK216 Views: 902
Published: 9 years ago

Acupuncture Update

hello everyone.

i just thought that i would share whats happening with my current experiment. it seems like a few people have been talking about it. i hope more people start to try it. i cant believe that im actually doing this but i want to again promote trying acupuncture. although i think i was seeing some good progress with my current experiment before i did the acupuncture, i really think the acupuncture changed my lips completely. they just dont buildup like they used to. in some places it just doesnt build up at all and in the other places it just doesnt build up nearly as much. its quite amazing. but even in the places where it doesnt build up the skin is still red and irritated. so i am by no means healed. but i really believe i am on my way. so as much as anyone is skeptical about acupuncture or holistic medicine you should really just give it a shot. also my acupuncture doctor told me that acupuncture is most often a "compounding treatment" meaning that if i see progress after the firs treatment then the progress will most likely keep getting greater as the treatments continue. so i cant wait to keep going back. which is really crazy for me considering i was completely skeptical about natural medicinal experiments.

so good luck everyone and seriously look into acupuncture!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)