CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coping with Body Odor in the workplace: I need helping coping ...7

stinkbomber Views: 1,595
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,017,896

Re: Coping with Body Odor in the workplace: I need helping coping ...7

PM were in the same boat, so trust me when i say, home and sleep has been like a holiday. Its hard at work but I have been trying very hard to maintain it. It hurts like crazy when you see people make comments or signs but they have no idea that its far from hygiene and more a health issue or screw it a disease.

To the point, if your me you need to brush your tongue a good number of times a day so carry a tooth brush and toothpaste to work and this means whenever or where-ever, just get it done it takes a minute, cleanse the teeth and brush the gums not to hard, rinse and smile.

Oh and if the armpits also an issue, use Gillette deodorant NEW with 48H Odour & Protection (orange) with reactive technology before work. Leave this on for around 5-6 hrs.

Get your very own sponge, yes the ones you use on your dishes, add washing up liquid or just buy something, bodywash whatever, apply it and scrub like your brushing a cat, use a hanky or face towel to dry. Wait 2 mins and apply a roll on (not spray as people will smell this immediately) such as old spice or something similar with no marks.

And continue your day, problem is that you can never rewally tell when you start the stink but regulate it, do them together, clean and dry then brush then apply roll on.

It gets hard and complicated based on ones workplace but thats the best you can do so suck it up.

LOL it affects life so much I wonder why we have it.
Good luck mate, i know i need it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.357 sec, (1)