CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Albicans mannan and immune suppression mechanisms.

dvjorge Views: 5,411
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,017,728

Re: Candida Albicans mannan and immune suppression mechanisms.

Do do you imply those studies were inconclusive ?? There is more than one study about mannan as the immune suppressor agent. I posted about 4. I have also read those papers about Th17, still don't think that Th17 is the problem because it looks like it is more implicated in fungemia cases. I have read many negative things about Th 17. In any form, it is candida what cause the immune suppression. It is an acquired immune deficiency most of the time caused by the same organism. The proof is people recover after a proper treatment that addresses the immunity and fungal elimination.

A classic test was done with rats. Rats infected with intestinal candidiasis were studied. Researches found candida glycoprotein mannan circulating in their blood and very low cell-mediated immune response in all them.
They managed to change those rats blood eliminating mannan, then an instantaneous immune restoration took place. This is a proof that changing contaminated blood restore cell-mediated immunity. The studies were done with animal models but are valid. The rats weren't treated with antifungals, and after several days, the cell-mediated immune suppression came back.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)