The exact same happened to my husband. The symptoms are similar to early parkinsons, but because our doctor specialized in alternative medicine. The doctor did a quick exam and determined it was mercury poisoning. My husband had to do 24 hour urine collection. He had 24 ppm mercury in his system. Industrial exposure levels. Normal should be 0 to 2 ppm.
He had five mercury filling in his mouth. After removing/replacing the filling with white fillings and 18 months of chelation therapy his mercury level is below 2. He now has very minimal residual effects as related to tremors, twitching and jerking. It has been 15 years and he is still holding. If you look up mercury poisoning check symptoms. The only problem he has is severe fatigue but now we know why. Mercury really stresses adrenals. So we did the cortisol saliva testing and he is in stage 2 adrenal failure.
Only a Medical Doctor specializing in functional and or environmental medicine or a Naturopathic Doctor will be of much help.
If you have silver/MERCURY fillings then this may be the problem.
I really hope you find the answer to your problem soon. I wish all the best to you. You can email me if you would like more information about our experience.