CureZone   Log On   Join
Hot Dang! Another Testimony Using Black Cumin Oil - Bell's Palsy

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

High Absorption Turmeric/Curcumin
High Absorption Curcumin/Turmeric. Used for centurie...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

More
More
mo123 Views: 2,809
Published: 7 years ago

Hot Dang! Another Testimony Using Black Cumin Oil - Bell's Palsy

Another wonderful testimony with Mountain Rose Herbs Black seed oil.  My client has been using the oil on her face for bell's palsy.  Here is what she reported today, "I’ve been putting it on my face full strength since the Bells Palsy with great results and no reactions of any kind so I think it’s safe.  My face is nearly back to normal." 

Keep in mind my client who dropped 34 points in week on her high blood pressure and my sister who cured her migraines after using the oil for 2 days.  All these people saw remarkable results with Mountain Rose Herbs oil. available:

Read: Woman Drops 34 Points on her blood Pressure using Black Cumin

Woman eliminates migraines after using black cuimin oil after 2 days.

I am sure there are some that are amazed at the many cures that we are seeing using black cumin oil.  I personally cured my cancer, candida, bladder infection, migraines  and heart pain.

Yes, it is true, black cumin should be used daily as it cures all diseaes except death.  Allah akbar.

People who have problems with black seed should consider the brand they are taking and how they are taking the oil.  Black seed does not fail, only people fail who cannot follow directions.

Please do not listen to uninformed people who don't know their ankle from their head.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)