CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

jboy7185 Views: 3,094
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,918

Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

Ya i've ready alot that fat is the problem with allowing Sugar to feed candida, and you can eat all the Sugar fruits you want if there is low fat.

I got a diet planner app, I can put in my meals and it tells my the percentage of carbs/fat/protein. I had it today around 80% carb, 6% protein, 14% fat. or something like that. I had raisans, later had 4 apples, then half a cup of cashews later. I felt bad, like I couldnt sit/relax, my time perception was only in the moment. I left my house to go to school, I was gone an hour but it felt like a week, my memory of the events that just happened seem so distant and like they happened long ago.

I believe this is candida being fed and poisoning me. I feel kind of numb/itchy all over like yeast in my blood.

I plugged my diet planner with 20 bananas, I haven't eaten the bananas yet, i'm unsure if i'm ready for them . plus they are ripening. The calories came to 4k, but that's with bananas, i'm probably at 2k right now at 5pm.

I ate 3 things of nonfat yogurt(fruit sweetened, no fake sugar). It sometimes helps me calm down from those episodes.

So I dunno, maybe it's cause i've been taking lots of slippery elm too. I would like this to work, but I hate feeling like this, all I want is a nice hot plate of brown rice it seems. Diets are so damn confusing, i hate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)