Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
natway Views: 3,042
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,318

Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

That's going to be your best bet IMO, fixing your diet. The wrong diet is what f***ed me up and the more right diet is healing me. Post your carb and calorie results. I have trouble reaching my calorie minimum on a low fat diet sometimes, because my digestion still sucks and it's hard for me to eat that many calories in carbs. I didn't realize that fat is 45% more calorie-dense than carbs! That's why a ton of vegans and raw foodists don't do well because they find themselves gravitating towards eating high fat to reach their calorie minimum, but don't understand why they're not feeling vibrant. Just be aware of that.

That just seems like an awfully high amount of liver flushes. If you stopped feeling better after the first few, it's obvious any more aren't going to help you and your risking your health by doing more. Just concentrate on your diet and you should start feeling a lot better, then you can reassess things.

Yep, kefir and all other diary products will aggravate an ulcer. Not sure how raw sauerkraut will act on your ulcer, but found this interesting article about cabbage and ulcers:

Cure Ulcers Naturally With Raw Cabbage Juice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)