CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone have atrophy and severe reactions to starch?

shrimpy123 Views: 5,669
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,008

Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone have atrophy and severe reactions to starch?

"Blastocystis" if there is such a thing, does not cause disease. PERIOD. TAKE IT FROM ME. IT is what most incompetant lab people find, and mistake that for something else. ALWAYS. THIS IS ALMOST CRiminal, because they cannot find anything else.

Jackie Dileny and Borody are completely mistaken; they do not know anything about parasites; They only treat Blasto and D. Fragilis and they do not even know how to diagnose either protozoa or helminth.

They only rely on stool tests, and trust me. because i have gone that route 50 times? I did 5p stool tests and they never found my EH until Cahill did.

STool tests are completely unreliable when it comes protozoa and helminths such as Toxocara, ascarisis, etc.... and So if you not well, after taking so called Blasto drugs from Australia, you most likely have some other thing, and not candida. or nonsense "Dysbiosis"

One thing for sure.

YOu will never get better by taking Borody's australian therapy; he gives the same dosage to everybody, despite weight, and it is trageted only for so called Blasto. which they say also cure E. Hstolytica, and it does not work. So if you have anything else, which they never find, then you are doomed, thinking you have DYSBIOSIS. This is what Borody tells people. Because he cannot find anything else...; there is no such thing as dysbiosis.

Then Borody charge you 5000+ to do poo transplants and make you even more sick. Borody is not to be trusted.... and neither is Jackie.

Blastocystis doe snot cause disease. It is some other parasite... find what it is. and treat with the proper drugs and proper dosage... not with drugs you buy on-line either..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)