CureZone   Log On   Join
Movement under skin, looking for any advice

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Katheti Views: 4,170
Published: 8 years ago

Movement under skin, looking for any advice

Hoping someone can give me some insight here, sorry in advance for the long post...

I've had a strange feeling in my back between my shoulder blades for about the past 6 months, only felt when I hunch forward with my arms out such as when washing my face. It feels like something moving under the back of my rib cage. The movement pulsates fairly regularly, but is not related to my breathing or my heartbeat. It is not always there, some times more than others, and the feeling is stronger the next day after a few drinks. When I first noticed it I thought it was strange, but dismissed it without too much worry. About three days ago I noticed the exact same feeling, this time in my mid left abdomen, about 2" diagonally up from by belly button. At this point strongly suspected it was a parasite, and thought it moved from my back to my abdomen. It has been quite active in it's new home, keeping me up at night, not letting me sleep on my stomach, being a general a**ho**. But it's not in it's new home, because just a couple hours ago I felt the other one move in exactly the same way, in the other spot between my shoulder blades. So now I'm fairly sure they are both parasites, in two different places, and almost certainly of the same type.

I watched a video of a whipworm in someones colon, and its movement appears analgous to the sensation I feel. So maybe I have one in my lungs, and now it's laid eggs that I have coughed up and swallowed into my stomach, and another one is born? I've been extremely drained of energy for the past week and a half, and lost a lot of weight, perhaps I could have a bunch of them. I have a very difficult time falling asleep and it is nearly impossible to get out of bed in the morning, when I finally do I feel like I am hungover. My bowels are also not functioning properly.

Last night I ate a painful amount of garlic and half cup of pumpkin seeds, and today I did a salt water flush first thing. I bought two types of parasite cleanses and am taking them now, both by RenewLife (ParaGONE kit and Parazyme). The one in my abdomen has either moved, calmed down, or died, but the one between my shoulder blades is very much alive.

Anyone know what type of parasite could do this? How do I kill one if it is in my lungs?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)