Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
jboy7185 Views: 3,247
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,279

Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

i've tried just juice fasting, I can't make it a day without getting dizzy and almost passing out and ice cold.

I've tried eating ALL FRUIT diet, apple, grapes, bananas, pineapple. no fat, lated a couple days and got to be too much I couldn't handle it. I needed good solid food.

What do you mean tons of supplements? I'm taking slippery elm and DGL and mastic, it's to cure my ulcer and leaky gut.

I'm "fascinated" with Liver Flushes because in the past when the flushes did work the first few times, I felt amazing afterwards, it stopped working with I got the inflammation and pain. I also felt amazing in the past eating good solid meals with digestive enzymes/hcl but then the pain started and I couldn't take them anymore without aggravating it.

Everyone says, take kefir, repopulate bacteria, then they say don't do it.

I'm sick of people always putting conflicting information in my head, I can't handle it. I'm freaking hungry and fruits/veggies will not satisfy that. The only time that hunger went away is when I was taking digestive enzymes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)